Accommodations

In our Bed and Breakfast La Fattoria di Tatti, you can choose one of the large rooms on the second or third floor or the holiday apartment on the first floor. Please take note that there is no elevator in our historic building.

Each room is different and combines the charm of traditional and contemporary style.

Second floor rooms

On the second floor you will find our high-ceilinged rooms: Vaniglia, Rosa Antico e Acqua Verde. The first two with breath-taking view over the Maremma hills.

The room Acqua Verde offers a very relaxing view on the verdant fields and woods of Tatti and consists of a bright bathroom with an antique cash-iron bathtub.

  • SINGLE USE 85,00 EURO
  • DOUBLE ROOM 115,00 EURO

Third floor rooms

The rooms on the third floor offer a warm and intimate atmosphere with stone walls and oak beamed ceilings.

Solarium,with its built-in bath and Nido della colomba, are very romantic, the spacious and cozy Nido del falco, la Scala,is perfect for a family and our elegant Suite.

  • SINGLE USE 75,00 EURO
  • DOUBLE ROOM 105,00 EURO

Holiday apartment

ON THE FIRST FLOOR

Our modern and entirely renovated holiday apartment consists of 4 double rooms, 3 bathrooms with large showers and is ideal for 6-8 people.

The high ceilings of the rooms are decorated with colourful frescoes and you will find a fully equipped kitchen as well as a spacious hall (not accessible during the Covid-19 phase). All rooms are air conditioned and it is possible to use the washing machine and dryer (on request).

  • Starting from 280,00 euro

Rates

The rates are per room and night and include VAT.


CITY TAX Is excluded and costs 1 Euro per person and night for a maximum of 7 nights.
EXTRA BED Children up to 5 years are free, from 6 – 11 years 15,00 Euros, <12 years 40,00 Euros per night
DOGS 7,00 Euros per night. Dogs are not allowed in the breakfast room during service.
CANCELLATIONS Until 3 days prior to arrival free of charge. From 3 to 1 days before arrival we will charge one night per room. Within 24 hours prior to arrival we will charge the total cost of the stay, maximum 3 nights per room. Exception: non-refundable and last minute offers.

Included

  • Breakfast
  • WiFi
  • Courtesy set (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion)
  • Hairdryer in each room
  • Daily cleaning (+ disinfection Covid-19)

Optional services (on request)

  • Washing and ironing service
  • Massages in the room
  • Wine and biodynamic product tasting
  • Bike rental

Our rooms are not equipped with a TV, you will find one in our hall on the second floor with satellite channels.

Rates

The rates are per apartment and night and include VAT.


CITY TAX Is excluded and costs 1 Euro per person and night for a maximum of 7 nights.
EXTRA BED Children up to 5 year are free, from 6 – 11 years 15,00 Euros, <12 years 40,00 Euros per night
DOGS 7,00 Euro per night. Dogs are not allowed in the breakfast room during service.
CANCELLATIONS Until 21 days prior to arrival free of charge. From 21 to 14 days before arrival we will charge 30% of the total cost. From 14 to 7 days prior to arrival: 50% charge. Within 7 days before the arrival date we will charge 80% of the total cost of the stay. Exception: non-refundable and last minute offers.

Included

  • Coffee machine and capsules
  • WiFi
  • Courtesy set (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion)
  • Hairdryer in each room
  • Cleaning every 3rd day (+ disinfection Covid-19)

Optional services (on request)

  • Breakfast
  • Washing and ironing service
  • Massages in the room
  • Wine and biodynamic product tasting
  • Bike rental

Our rooms are not equipped with a TV, you will find one in our hall on the second floor with satellite channels.